TurboSquid is proud to announce its 2nd annual 3D art competition, this year themed "Dystopia/Utopia" inviting all 3D artists from around the world to participate.
This year competition theme is Dystopia/Utopia.
There are two cattegories:
• 3D Composition:
- Entry shall be a well posed and lit diorama, small scene, or full worldspace that is able to visually convey the theme.
- The goal is to have a beautiful render – will be judged these on the adherence to the theme, quality and composition of the final image.
- There are no restrictions on the renderer or plugins used, you can even make it in a game engine!
• Technical specs:
- High resolution image in 1.85:1 aspect ratio. The image must be at least 3996×2160 pixels (Cinema DCP 4k), or a spherical projection render of at least 4096×2048 pixels.
- Wireframe images, alternate angles, works in progress, editor shots, etc – any amount of proof that the final image was rendered in a 3D application without significant retouching.
- Listing of any 3rd party content used in the scene (external/stock models, HDRIs, etc)
Organiser highly recommend focusing on a single entry, but you’re welcome to submit multiple entries.
Participants may submit anything from idealized skylines or nightmare cityscapes to something more abstract that fits the theme. Organiser want to see your perception of the future and what you envision the world becoming as we head into 2019. Will our planet evolve into a fantastic futuristic Eden where disease and strife are eradicated, or will Earth be plunged into complete chaos and anarchy? It’s up to you to convince us to either ease up in anticipation of the coming paradise, or to hunker down and prep for a stressful time ahead.
Entries must original and previously unpublished.
All eligible entries will be judged by a panel of qualified judges based on the following equally weighted criteria:
• Technical precision;
• Adherence to the theme.
There is no entry fee to participate!
It's free to enter!
The TurboSquid 3D Art Competition 2019 is open to all 3D artists from around the world.
The best three submissions will be awarded with cash and many non-monetary prizes. The total prize money fund is $3,000, of which $1,500 are reserved for the 1st Place winner.
Filed under ⇣3d art render competitions free
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-art-competitions