The participation is free of charge and opens to:
• all full age citizens
• no qualification is required
• 3D modeling software knowledge
• the participation can be as single or in group,in that case a group leader is necessary.
He will be the person in charge for the projects.
• every competitor/group can submit max 3 projects.
The winner will receive these following prizes:
• realization of the first project's prototype made by Vectorealism and Falegnameria Vantaggiato (in Prato)
• realization of a limited production of the winner object. Number of the pieces will be estimated and then estabilished depending on the product
• launching and selling of the product on the MakeTank website for a month
• the product will be included in the “MADE by” section on madedafranco.it
• exhibition of the winner product during them “MAKEIT!” event on December, organized by MADE da Franco and Fonderia Cultart
• an interview and a video on MakeTank's blog
• project's review on Arredativo.it and an homepage pubblication
• notice about the winner to all the newsletters' members of MADE da Franco, MakeTank and Arredativo.
Further Informations ⇣
Published by: InfoDesigners