| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
Applied Arts Advertising Awards 2018 - International Advertising award
This competition has expired on
The Call for artists is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Applied Arts Advertising Awards 2018, organised by Applied Arts Magazine, the largest and most respected show of its kind in North America once again is announced and open to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts.
Annual Advertising Awards, titled Applied Arts Advertising Awards 2018 organised by Applied Arts Magazine has been recently annonced for entries, open to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts.
Launched in 1992, the Applied Arts Awards are the only competition in Canada that recognizes the creative work of professionals across the visual communications sector, from image makers to advertising executives to designers. These awards are best opportunity to promote own work to an audience of the best and brightest of the industry as well as to potential clients. Over the past 25 years, the Applied Arts Awards have become an international recognition of creative excellence.
The contest is international and open to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts created between January 2017 and August 2018 (but not entries that have been submitted into last year's competition)
• File Format: JPG, PDF, GIF
• File Size: 5 MB maximum, with a maximum width of 1,024 pixels and height of 768 pixels
• Resolution: 72 dpi
• Colour Mode: RGB
Broadcast (TV, Radio, Digital Video, etc.)
• Upload your piece to a video-hosting site such as YouTube or Vimeo, or a non-branded
• website, and provide the URL. Link must remain active throughout the judging period.
Interactive Web-Based Entries or Apps
• Provide the URL in the File Upload section on your entry form. Link must remain active
• throughout the judging period
All entries need to be submitted digitally. There are no hard copy submissions.
Applied Arts contests are judged by panels of highly regarded industry professionals and experts in a rigorous process. Every entry is scored independently on creative merit, technical excellence and suitability for end use.
All entrants will be notified in October 2018 via email. At that time, those selected as winning entrants will be required to submit high-res digital files for reproduction in the Advertising annual.
Entry fees starts from $75 for a single entry and very depends of the submission category.
Who can enter?
The contest is international and open to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts.
Winners will receive:
• Their work published in print in the Winter 2019 issue
• A complimentary copy of the Winter 2019 issue
• Their work published online in our Winners’ Gallery and Awards Archive
• Digital tear sheets of their work
• A personalized, embossed awards certificate for every winning entry signed by noted designer Georges Haroutiun, the founder of Applied Arts
• Their work displayed at related Applied Arts events attended by our network of creative professionals.
For all further informations about the Applied Arts Advertising Awards 2018 visit the following official website: