Chitrakatha International Student Animation Festival, animation award organised by India’s National Institute of Design is dedicate to students, by the students and from the students.
Original and non-commercial work done only as a student, is eligible for submission.
This year, Chitrakatha will celebrate connecting two amazing yet under explored continents with the theme of ‘Afro-Asia’.
• For Animation category: HD Quality MPEG4/AVI/MOV screening format
• For Comics category: Printable PDF format.
• 3 stills of the artworks and creator’s recent photo (all 300 dpi jpegs), a short bio and subtitle file (.srt format) for film and English translated file for Comics, if applicable.
• Maximum duration of the entry should be minimum 30 seconds to 13 minutes for Animation. At least 75% of the sent content should be animated.
• Page range for Comics should be minimum 5 to maximum 15.
Individuals can enter maximum of 3 entries, as for Schools/Institutes/Colleges the limit is 15 entries. Work sent should not contain any explicit or offensive material.
Chitrakatha is a small budget big hearted non-commercial student animation festival. It promotes good storytelling across India and encourages young talents.
This year marks the 6th Chitrakatha event is scheduled for 22nd-28th October 2017 at the National Institute of Design of India.
There is no entry fee for this competition!
It's free to enter!
This competition is open only for student around the world.
The festival has no cash award but the awardees will receive a Certificate of merit and three uniquely designed trophies. Three awardees will be announced for each of the two competition categories: Animation and Comics.
Filed under ⇣competitions festivals free
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: http://nid.edu/chitrakatha/submission.html