The iAniMagic Animation Competition is back for 2019! Get ready to combine your love of animation and animals into one masterpiece. The 8th edition ofiAniMagic, starting from August 1st, invites you to show off your animation skills whilst demonstrating your love for animals.
The iAniMagic is a fun, vibrant, and free animation competition. Their mission is to encourage artists, both professionals and amateurs, to enjoy animating and unleash their creativity.
The theme for 2019 edition is: "Animal Party".
As the French Nobel Prize laureate in Literature, Anatole France, once said, “Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” Animals bring joy and help unveil our most compassionate and caring side. What’s better than taking time to carefully observe these adorable creatures and create an animation featuring their beauty? Guidelines:
Your animation submission must use animals as the main character of your work. It can be a horse running freely in the wild, a cat warrior fighting against intruders in a fantasy world, a cute, fluffy dog wiggling its bottom walking majestically down the street, or anything else you can imagine! Submissions can be an animation cycle or a story.
• You must create your contest entries on Animation Desk
• You can download the app for free on the App Store, Google Play and Microsoft Store.
• Your submissions should be between 15-30 seconds long
• Please add a description to your submissions
• You may enter as many submissions as you like
For students there is a separate student competition with the same prizes to reward their fantastic work.
Entry open on 01 August 2019 and you can submit your work until 31 October 2019.
Winner will be announced on 30 November 2019 on Animation Desk Facebook.
There is no entry fee to participate!
It's free to enter!
This animation competition is open to all artists, both professionals and amateurs.
The following prizes will be awarded:
• Golden Award – USD 700 cash prize, video showcased on Animation Desk App Store page, featured interview on Kdan’s platforms
• Silver Award – USD 600 cash prize, featured interview on Kdan’s platforms
• Bronze Award – USD 500 cash prize, featured interview on Kdan’s platforms
• Best Creativity – USD 300 cash prize
• Best Art – USD 300 cash prize
• Best Technique – USD 300 cash prize
• Staff Pick (3 winners) – FIGMA Model Doll
• Audience Award (3 winners) – USD 100