VIEW Award 2016 now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: After the international success of past edition animation competition VIEW Award 2016 is now calling for entries and is ready to widen its scope with new themes, new subjects and new contestants including both students and non-students works, making this competition more appealing than ever.
VIEW Conference is the premiere international event in Italy on Computer Graphics, Interactive Techniques, Digital Cinema, 2D/3D Animation, Gaming and VFX and after the international success of past edition of animation competition titiled VIEW Award, the 2016 contest is ready to widen its scope with new themes, new subjects and new contestants.
As the last few years, View will include both students and non-students works. Works by students will be especially welcome, since VIEW will always be the place to express and discover new Digital Talents.
So here’s your chance! If you have made an animated short or videogame from 2015 to 2016, we are interested in receiving your work.
1. Duration maximum of length is 30 minutes.
2. Both individual and group projects are accepted
3. Submitted work must be accompanied by some Hi-Res screenshots of your project and an Hi-Res photo of the director.
4. Submitted work must be accompanied by a completed entry form, containing original signature of the person entering VIEW AWARD competition
5. All entries must provide written authorization for any copyrighted material included in the work
There are four different contests in which you can participate:
• VIEW Award - If you’ve created, between 2015 and 2016, a short movie with 2D/3D animation or VFX, send us your work. Open to students and professionals alike, the VIEW Award categories include Best Short, Best Design, Best Character and Best VFX.
• VIEW Social Contest - the contest is open to anyone who has created a short movie, music clip or commercial with 2D/3D animation and VFX, focusing on current social issues, between 2015 and 2016.
• VIEW Game Award - The game with the best story, design and mechanics
• Italianmix - ITALIANMIX promotes short movies (30 minutes max), by Italian creatives or foreign creatives focusing on Italian themes.
All entries must have been completed from 2015 to 2016 to be eligible. Duration: maximum length is 30 minutes. Both individual and group projects are accepted.
VIEW 2016 is scheduled for 24-28 October 2016 in Turin, Italy.
The entry fee of this competition is 10 Euro if you submit via Festhome.
Otherwise you can submit by sending your physical video for free.
Who can participate? ⇣
Any animated short from all over the world with 2D/3D animation and VFX, that is from 2015 to 2016 is eligible in this competition.