This competition is open worldwide to post-secondary and high school students. High school students may only apply to the High School categories. The rest of the categories are for post-secondary students.
Winners will receive:
• Their work published in print in the Fall 2018 Awards Annual
• A complimentary copy of the Fall 2018 Awards Annual
• Their work published on appliedartsmag.com in the Winners’ Gallery and Awards Archive
• Digital tear sheets of their work
• Their work displayed at related Applied Arts events attended by Applied Arts' network of creative professionals
• A personalized, embossed awards certificate for every winning entry signed by noted designer Georges Haroutiun, the founder of Applied Arts