2019 YICCA International Contest of Contemporary Art - ART COMPETITION
| by InfoDesigners
The Call for Artists is now open!
The Call for Artists titled 2019 YICCA International Contest of Contemporary Art is now open!
CALL FOR ENTRIES - YICCA 2019 Art Competition, an international call for artists organised by Moho Association has been recently opened for entries with aim to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
The Moho Association recently has announced its call for artist, YICCA 2019 – International Contest of Contemporary Art, calling for works by artists from any part of the world. The competition's aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
YICCA Art Competition was founded in 2009. The decision of its foundation was taken under the great influence of new ways of making and thinking art that recently have discovered many surprising and unusual forms of art. Internationality and networking make this art call a huge opportunity for the artists. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances.
All works nee to be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist's property.
You can submit up to 6 works.
• Pictures can be uploaded with formats: jpg or gif.
• It is required to send a (still) video frame for preview in formats: jpg or gif. The video has to be uploaded on vimeo.com
The jury will select 18 artists for the final exhibition of Yicca 2019, that will be held in the spaces of the Rizzutogallery, Palermo, Italy on June 2019. From the final 18 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second ranked. The names of those two artists will be published on the official website www.yicca.org in the last day of the exhibition.
The winning artists must submit the following documents to allow the printing of catalogue, in time for the opening day:
• 2 x pictures of the winning work (whole and detailed) in jpg or gif format.
• a photo of the artist in jpg or gif format.
• description of the work (1500 types maximum), including title, technique, year, etc.
• artist’s curriculum vitae (2500 types maximum)
The subscription fee starts at 40 Euro and very depend on the number of submitted works.
Who can enter?
The YICCA 2019 – International Contest of Contemporary Art is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
The winners will recive:
• Euro 3000 money prize to the 1st selected
• Euro 1000 (one thousand/00) money prize to the 2nd selected
• exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition
• improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
• maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
• the works of selected artists will be published on "YICCA" catalogue which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
For all further informations about the 2019 YICCA International Contest of Contemporary Art or to submit your works visit the following official website: