Aesthetica Art Prize 2021 now is over!
Aesthetica Art Prize, art competition organised by Aesthetica Magazine, that celebrate excellence in art from across the world, has been recently announced inviting all emerging and established artists from around the world to participate.
The Aesthetica Magazine recently has announced new edition of its Aesthetica Art Prize, art competition that celebrate excellence in art from across the world, offering both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and further their engagement with the international art world.
The Art Prize is open to works in any genre, in any media, and on any theme. However, the organiser is particularly interested in works that reflect upon our ever changing world.
There are no set categories, however you will be required to select the relevant discipline on the entry form. There is no theme. It is an open call for entries and you are welcome to submit work on any subject.
There are two awards for entry:
• Main Art Prize - open to all, including those eligible for the Emerging Art Prize.
• Emerging Art Prize - open to current students and artists who have graduated within the last two years.
The Emerging Art Prize is open to current students and artists who have graduated within the last two years. The Main Art Prize is open to all, including those eligible for the Emerging Art Prize.
• You may enter up to 2 works per entry fee, unless you are entering an Artists’ Film, in which case you may submit 1 work per entry fee. If you are submitting a series, this is considered one work. Organiser recommend submitting one image which shows the whole series together then further images to show the detail. Alternatively, you could create a single document file which is made up of multiple images.
• Works previously exhibited and published elsewhere are accepted.
• Collaborative works are accepted.
• Works produced within the last three years are preferred, although works made at any time before submission can be entered.
• There is no size limit, although the size of the work in relation to the exhibition space will be a consideration in the shortlisting process.
The 100 artists will be longlisted, out of which a selection of artists are shortlisted. If you are shortlisted for the Prize, you will be asked to supply your artwork for the exhibition in York, UK.
Entry fees start from 18 GBP.
For the further information please visit the official website.
Who can participate? ⇣
This art competition is open to emerging and established artists from around the world.