Organised by Applied Arts Magazine, Applied Arts Student Awards 2020, has been recently announced for entries!
This international art competition for students, the largest and most respected show and Art Awards for students of its kind in North America, is open worldwide to post-secondary and high school students in creative advertising, graphic design, interactive media, photography and illustration programs. Winning an Applied Arts Student Award is a great way to launch your career.
Entries can be submitted in five main categories:
• Photography & Illustration
• High School
• Single: One piece |Series: Up to 3 pieces from the same project, unless indicated otherwise
• Complete Single: Up to 9 images from 1 book/publication, etc., preferably in 1 multi-page PDF.
• Complete Series: Up to 3 books/publications, etc.
• Campaign: Up to 9 pieces from an entire campaign.
High-school students may only apply to the high-school categories. The rest of the categories are for post-secondary students.
All entries are submitted digitally. There are no hard copy submissions.
Any work completed as a school requirement or work completed independently during the course of your studies is eligible for entry. And even if you graduated within the last year and the work that you are interested in submitting to the Student Awards 2020 was not submitted to last year's Student Awards, then you are still eligible to enter. Instructors can make group submission on behalf of their students.
Early Bird Deadline is May 1, 2020 and Final Deadline is mAY 22, 2020.
Entries are given one total score, based on three criteria only:
• Creative merit
• Technical excellence
• Suitability for end use in the category into which it is entered
Each competition is judged by a different and independent jury of award-winning creative pro-fessionals. All entrants will be notified by mid-July 2020 via email. At that time, those selected as winning entrants will be required to submit high-res digital files for reproduction in the Student Awards Annual.
Entry fees start from $20 and very depends of the categories.
The Applied Arts Student Awards 2020 is international and open to post-secondary and high-school students.
Winners will receive:
• Their work published in print in the Fall 2019 issue
• A complimentary copy of the Fall 2019 issue
• Their work published online in the Winners’ Gallery and Awards Archive
• Digital tear sheets of their work
• Their work displayed at related Applied Arts events
• A personalized, embossed awards certificate for every winning entry signed by noted designer Georges Haroutiun, the founder of Applied Arts
Filed under ⇣advertising design ixda photography illustration game competitions
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: https://www.appliedartsmag.com/student_awards/