The Applied Arts Student Awards 2020 is international and open to post-secondary and high-school students.
Winners will receive:
• Their work published in print in the Fall 2019 issue
• A complimentary copy of the Fall 2019 issue
• Their work published online in the Winners’ Gallery and Awards Archive
• Digital tear sheets of their work
• Their work displayed at related Applied Arts events
• A personalized, embossed awards certificate for every winning entry signed by noted designer Georges Haroutiun, the founder of Applied Arts