Art Olympia International Open Art Competition 2017 now is over!
Art Olympia International Open Art Competition 2017: Art Olympia, an open art competition held as a biennial event with the aim of discovering talented artists around the world and supporting their activities, has been recently open for submissions inviting all artist over the world to partecipate.
Art competition Art Olympia is an open call held as a biennial event with the goal of discovering talented artists around the world and supporting their activities. It aims to promote exchanges of the world’s various cultures through arts. Artworks of approximately 180 pieces (80 pieces from Japan and 100 pieces outside of Japan) will be selected and undergo a final review in Tokyo by a panel of great judges invited from around the world.
Art Olympia seeks two-dimensional artworks which can be representational or abstract; oil, acrylic, watercolour, pastel, mineral pigments, print, charcoal, digital/multimedia art, mixed media, photography, etc. (calligraphy, video, sculpture, and group/ collaboration works are not accepted).
Art Olympia embodies the following three concepts:
• Connect - Art Olympia would like to establish a worldwide hub of art and culture which would meet and connect domestic artists to international artists.
• Discover - Art Olympia will collect artworks from all over the world and invite domestic and foreign art experts as jurors. A variety of jurors from different cultural and historical backgrounds will broaden the possibility of recognising talented artists.
• Create - Art Olympia aims to encourage and inspire artists creating the next generation of art and a new aesthetic sense of beauty. The exchange of culture through Art Olympia will stimulate artists to grow beyond their borders.
Each artist is limited to three images. In addition to the General Category, Art Olympia has set the Student Category to support young artists.
- General submission: 60 USD for 1 image, 100 USD for 2 images, 140 USD for 3 images
- Student submission: 40 USD for 1 image, 70 USD for 2 images, 100 USD for 3 images
This competition is open to artists from all over the world.