Submit your best photos, videos, illustrations, mural designs, or other media that visually capture one or more of the following:
- What inspires or motivates the artisan as a maker, innovator, or entrepreneur?
- How does artisan activity empower individual artisans, artisan families, and local communities?
- How does your craft demonstrate innovation or creativity in the artisan design, production, or business process?
- How does your business bring jobs and opportunity to the local community?
The competition is themed “Artisan Enterprise: The New Startup Economy” and includes the following two topics:
“I Am Artisan” – illustrate through multimedia the concept of the artisan as the original “maker”- an innovator and entrepreneur of beauty, design, and cultural traditional
“A Beautiful Number” – illustrate through multimedia and infographics the macro-level impact of the artisan economy
The Alliance is seeking creative multimedia designs from all eligible countries and professions, including artisans, students, graphic designers, photographers, digital designers, and those just appreciate the artistry of handmade crafts as a consumer of artisan products.
There is no entry fee for this Art Competition!
It's free to enter!
All men and women age 18 and up are eligible to enter. The Alliance is seeking creative multimedia designs from all eligible countries and professions, including artisans, students, graphic designers, photographers, digital designers, and those just appreciate the artistry of handmade crafts as a consumer of artisan products. More details on eligibility criteria can be found in the Competition Terms & Conditions.
Contestants may apply as either individuals or as a team.
The Alliance will select up to 30 finalists globally.
Finalists will win:
- An expenses-paid trip to the Alliance Global Campaign Launch Event in Washington, D.C. in September 2015.
- Their multimedia content showcased at the September event and in future Alliance marketing materials.
- An opportunity to feature your artisan products or craft-making process at the launch event trade show.
THE ALLIANCE WILL SELECT AT LEAST ONE WINNER.
The competition winner will receive:
A $1500 cash prize.
Recognition at the September event and the winning design featured in the event program.
An opportunity to serve as the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise design fellow.
Designs featured in the Alliance global marketing campaign.