Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2020 now is over!
Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2020: Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2020 sponsored by law firm Ashurst and Oaktree & Tiger has been recently opened for entries searching for the most exciting emerging artists, across all ages, backgrounds and countries.
The 6th year of the internationally successful Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize is open for entries! This is the major global prize searching for the most exciting emerging artists, across all ages, backgrounds and countries.
The Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2020 will be awarded to artists that show significant potential, interesting ideas, a relevant message and skillful execution.
• A maximum of 5 artworks per artist may be entered. Only 1 image of each work must be submitted.
• Paintings, drawings, original prints, photography, sculptures, digitally produced artworks and mixed media constructions are accepted. Performance art is not accepted in this competition.
• They are open to work that encompasses moving images, mobile apps, interactive installations, and sound art.
• Each artwork (including if made of several pieces, e.g. diptychs/triptychs) must not exceed a total of 275cm x 275cm (including the frame) and must not project more than 50cm from the wall. If a sculpture, it can be up to 275cm x 275cm x 200cm. For video and sound art, you can submit a file of no more than 100Mb in size for the judging process, but they can use much larger files for exhibiting.
• If you are submitting a new media artwork then you need to submit a photo that represents it. It should be less than 100Mb for judging purposes.
Artists who enter before the 15 December 2019 are eligible for free feedback on their application. The overall deadline is the 19 January 2020.
All work submitted must be available for sale.
The winners will be announced on September 2020. The winners will be invited to curate, with the support of the organisers, an exhibition of their artworks in the Ashurst Emerging Artists Gallery in London from September until December 2020. 25 Shortlisted artists will be exhibited too on group show from Aprile until Aurgust 2020.
Entry Fee is £20 for first artwork, then £10 per additional artwork, up to a maximum 5 artworks.
The prize is open to artists working across all genres, styles and backgrounds.