The Bridgeman Studio Award is an annual artists’ competition organised by Bridgeman Images amd now is open for entries in its 2019 edition inviting all artists worldwide above the age of 18 to participate.
This year competition is themed "Art Of Diversity".
The idea of launching an international art competition follows the path of our Black is the New Black initiative last year. This year, the United ERG wanted to go further and choose the context of the UK Black History Month to celebrate diversity. Diversity within the black community itself, but also diversity within the different communities living in our cities, or in the many ways we approach life and work. This competition is also about reminding ourselves of the importance of allies, and how allies can help to make things progress and create more awareness by being advocates of inclusion. We all have a story and a relationship to
• Please NOTE! that you are not being requested to submit the final commission. At this stage of the competition organiser want to see your style of work, so please enter (only one entry - Up to 5 images - is permitted.) of work that are based on the theme "Art Of Diversity".
• An artist can submit existing work as long as it fits the theme of this year.
• The entry for the Bridgeman Studio Award can be any media (photography, illustrations, painting, paper cut etc.).
• All artwork must be 100% original copyright owned by the artist and not use any third party copyright material.
• Entries must be supplied as one high resolution .jpeg sized between 3MB and 5MB.
All artwork entered into the competition remains 100% copyright of the artist.
There is no entry fee to participate!
It's free to enter!
Competition open to all artists worldwide above the age of 18.
Judges will choose one winner of a £5000 cash prize, plus the winning artwork will be turned into a limited edition print and exhibited in
Organizer: Bridgeman Images
Published by: InfoDesigners