Chelsea International Fine Art Competition (CIFAC) 2019 now is over!
Chelsea International Fine Art Competition (CIFAC) 2019: Chelsea International Fine Art Competition will be opened for entries February 5th, 2019, inviting all visual artists over the age of 18 from all around the world to submit their best works.
Organised by Agora Gallery, Chelsea International Fine Art Competition (CIFAC) this year celebrates 33 years of extraordinary art and artists, and invites all visual artists over the age of 18 from all around the world to take a part in 2018 edition submiting their best works.
The Chelsea International Fine Art Competition (CIFAC) is an ideal way to gain valuable exposure for your artwork and exhibit your talent to a wider international audience.
Participating artists must respect the following requirements:
• Painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, digital, printing, and mixed media are eligible. Video art, film, performance art, jewelry, and crafts are not eligible.
• It is allowed to submit images of several artworks or multiple views of the same artwork, both options are acceptable.
• 2-Dimensional Work: Each piece can be no larger than 75 x 85 inches (192 x 218 centimeters). Diptych, Triptych: A work made up of multiple pieces can be up to 168 inches (427 centimeters) wide, as long as each part is no larger than 75 x 85 inches (192 x 218 centimeters).
• 3-Dimensional Work: The maximum size for a work that is preassembled (arrives as one piece) is 72 x 72 x 24 inches (184 x 184 x 61 centimeters). The maximum size for work that is comprised of multiple parts to be assembled in the gallery is 72 x 72 x 36 inches (184 x 184 x 92 centimeters).
All entries, without exception, must be in digital format with the following specifications: • Each image must be at least 72 dpi and 200 KB.
• The shortest side of the image must be at least 338 pixels.
• All entries must be JPG format.
• Each image should not exceed 5MB and should be smaller than 7500 x 7500 pixels.
Image quality is very important. This is the only exposure to your artwork the jurors will have, and a poor representation (such as a blurred image, or one affected by glare, dim lighting, or unnecessary background objects) will reduce your chances of being selected.
You decide what you want to submit. Either you submit images of several artworks or multiple views of the same artwork, both options are acceptable.
There is no time frame in which the work must have been created. The only parameters are that the work must be available during the competition exhibition dates and must be available for sale.
Collaborative work is accepted as long as the collaboration does not exceed two people.
The 30 artists will be selected for a collective exhibition. Results will be emailed to all participating artists and published online on April 16th, 2019.
The 2018 competition exhibition is scheduled to take place at the street-level space of Agora Gallery at 530 West 25th Street, Chelsea, NYC, from 14 August to 25 August, 2018.
There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images ($5 for each additional image). The Early Bird promotion (from January 27th to February 4th) gives artists the opportunity to submit extra 2 images at no additional cost.
All visual artists worldwide above the age of 18 are eligible to participate.