ING Discerning Eye Exhibition 2015 now is over!
The uniqueness of having each work chosen by an eminent individual, unlike in a group selected show, has earned the exhibition an excellent reputation among art lovers and collectors alike.
Artists can submit up to six works which can be two or three dimensional. Painting, prints, drawing, photography and sculpture are all accepted. All works must be for sale and should not exceed 20” (50cm) in their largest dimension.
The 2015 selectors are:
• Emma Bridgewater - Founder, Emma Bridgewater
• Stephen Doherty - Director of Visual Communications at Somerset House
• Nicole Farhi CBE - Fashion designer and sculptor
• Larry Lamb - Actor
• Steve Pill - Editor, Artists & Illustrators Magazine
• Stephen Snoddy - Gallery Director of The New Art Gallery, Walsall
Work is selected by open submission and also from artists invited by the selectors. The works of lesser-known artists are given the opportunity to hang alongside the work of more established artists helping to connect hundreds of new artists with new audiences.
The entry fee is £10 (approx. 15 USD) per work.
Who can participate? ⇣
Open to artists born or resident in the UK only.