| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
Sunny Art Prize 2019 - International Art competition
This competition has expired on
The Call for artists is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: The Sunny Art Prize, an international Art Competition hosted by Sunny Art Centre, recently has opened new call for applications invites all artists from around the world to participate giving them an opportunity to showcase their talents to a wider audience.
The Sunny Art Prize 2019, an international Art Competition hosted by Sunny Art Centre (London), recently has opened the call for applications accepting submissions from around the world.
This fine Art Competition in the UK is a global platform offering art opportunities to emerging and established artists to showcase their artworks internationally. The exhibiting galleries are located in cities across the world, including London, Beijing and Shanghai.
The Art Competition welcomes submissions from all over the world. The diversity of the prize is also reflected by the variety of art practices it represents, from two-dimensional work such as paintings, drawings and photography to three-dimensional sculptures and ceramics, as well as contemporary installations, mixed media artworks, video and digital work.
• There is no theme restriction for the artworks. You can submit Entries that fall under the categories of sculpture, painting, drawing, original print, photography, ceramic, mixed media, installation, video art and/or moving image ( a link of the works can be included in the submission), digital art (including physical work which is computer generated, e.g. digital prints). This is regardless of the medium of the Entry.
• The entry must be 120 x 120cm maximum if two-dimensional (including frame where applicable and projected images, video, and digital art installations). If Your Entry is three-dimensional, its size must be 80 x 80 x 80 cm maximum. A link needs to be included in the submission for Video art and/or moving image.
• You can submit a maximum of 4 entries.
• All Entries must be original work that has been made within 3 years from the date of the submission deadline.
• Submited photographs must be 2M in size maximum and must be Jpegs. No other format will be accepted.
All work submitted must be available for sale.
The Gallery will shortlist 30 artists to exhibit at the Gallery’s location in London. From selection the Gallery will shortlist 10 artists that will exhibit Entries in the Partners’ galleries. The 3 artists of them will be elected as the first three winners (Final Judging).
Sunny Art Prize Exhibition 2019 at the Sunny Art Centre (London, UK) from 1st - 31st October 2019. Art Prize winner will be announced at the Exhibition Opening Night at Sunny Art Centre on 1st October 2019. Entry Fees:
The entry fee is £25 for one artwork, £32 for two artworks, £40 for three artworks and £45 for four artworks (pricing excluding VAT).
Who can enter?
The Competition is open to all Artists regardless of their location in the world. But you must be at least 18 years old in order to enter the Competition.
The following prizes will be awarded:
• The 1st place winner - £3,000
• The 2nd place winner - £2,000
• The 3rd place winner - £1,000
The art prize winners will also have their solo exhibition and group exhibitions held at the Sunny Art Centre in London and at partner art galleries in China.
The art contest will also give the art prize winners the opportunity to be part of a 1 month artist residency. This Artist Residency Programme is organised in collaboration with established Chinese art institutions and it provides the chance to engage with historically and culturally rich places in China. The Gallery shall cover all accommodation costs for the Residency and for the facilities provided during the period of the Residency.
For all further informations about the Sunny Art Prize 2019 visit the following official website: