Aesthetica Art Prize 2018 now is over!
Aesthetica Art Prize 2018: The Aesthetica Magazine has been recently announced 12th edition of its Aesthetica Art Prize, art competition that celebrate excellence in art from across the world, offering both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and further their engagement with the international art world.
The Aesthetica Art Prize hosted by Aesthetica Magazine has been recently announced. This art competition is a celebration of excellence in art from across the world. It offers both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience and further their engagement with the international art world.
The Art Prize is committed to innovation in art and it welcomes entries from artists working in all media.
There are two awards for entry:
• Emerging Art Prize - open to current students and artists who have graduated within the last two years.
• Main Art Prize - open to all, including those eligible for the Emerging Art Prize.
Artists may submit their work into any one of the four categories:
• Photographic & Digital Art
• Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture
• Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media
• Video, Installation & Performance
• There is no theme. It is an open call for entries and you are welcome to submit work on any subject. • You may enter up to 2 works per entry fee, unless you are entering into the Video, Installation & Performance category, in which case you may submit 1 work per entry fee.
• If you are submitting a series, this is considered 1 work. You can attach images of more than one work within the series.
• You may enter as many times as you wish by purchasing additional entry fees.
• Works previously exhibited and published else where are accepted.
• Collaborative works are accepted.
• Works produced within the last three years are preferred, although works made at any time before submission can be entered.
• There is no size limit, although the size of the work in relation to the exhibition space will be a consideration in the shortlisting process.
The Judging Panel enhances its position in the industry, bringing together specialists from leading cultural institutions.
Entry fee is 24 GBP for 1 entry. You may submit up to 2 works in the same category per entry, unless you are submitting in the Video, Installation & Performance category, in which case you are limited to 1 work per entry.
This competition is open to entrants of all ages and nationalities.