Aesthetica Art Prize 2019 now is over!
The Aesthetica Magazine recently has announced 13th edition of its Aesthetica Art Prize, art competition that celebrate excellence in art from across the world, offering both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and further their engagement with the international art world.
Hosted by Aesthetica Magazine, the Aesthetica Art Prize is a celebration of excellence in art from across the world. It offers both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and further their engagement with the international art world.
The Art Prize is committed to innovation in art and it welcomes entries from artists working in all media.
There are no set categories this year, however you will be required to select the relevant discipline on the entry form. There is no theme. It is an open call for entries and you are welcome to submit work on any subject.
There are two awards for entry:
• Main Art Prize - open to all, including those eligible for the Emerging Art Prize.
• Emerging Art Prize - open to current students and artists who have graduated within the last two years.
• You may enter up to 2 works per entry fee, unless you are entering an Artists’ Film, in which case you may submit 1 work per entry fee. If you are submitting a series, this is considered one work. Organiser recommend submitting one image which shows the whole series together (ie. The series hanging on a wall) then further images to show the detail. Alternatively, you could create a single document file which is made up of multiple images (ie. Like a college or tiles)
• You may enter as many times as you wish.
• Works previously exhibited and published elsewhere are accepted.
• Collaborative works are accepted.
• There are no set categories this year, however you will be required to select the relevant discipline on the entry form.
• Works produced within the last three years are preferred, although works made at any time before submission can be entered.
• There is no size limit, although the size of the work in relation to the exhibition space will be a consideration in the shortlisting process.
The 100 artists will be longlisted, out of which a selection of artists are shortlisted. Longlisted artists receive publication in the Future Now Annual. Shortlisted artists receive publication and are invited to take part in a group exhibition. The shortlist is eligible to win either the Main Art Prize or the Emerging Art Prize.
If you are shortlisted for the Prize, you will be asked to supply your artwork for the exhibition in York, UK. Artists selected for the exhibition will be responsible for all transportation (delivery and collection) and insurance costs of artworks.
Entry fee is 24 GBP for one entry.
Who can participate? ⇣
The Aesthetica Art Prize is open to entrants of all ages and nationalities.