Aesthetica Art Prize Competition 2017 - International Art competition
| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
This competition has expired on
The Call for artists is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: Art Competition Aesthetica Art Prizehosted hosted by Aesthetica Magazine is a celebration of excellence in art from across the world and now in its 11th year has launched an open call for entries for 2017 offering both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and further their engagement with the international art world.
Hosted by Aesthetica Magazine, Art Competition , Aesthetica Art Prize is a celebration of excellence in art from across the world.
It offers both emerging and established artists the opportunity to showcase their work to a wider audience, and further their engagement with the international art world.
There is no theme, the Art Prize is committed to innovation in art. You are welcome to submit work on any subject and it welcomes entries from artists working in all media.
There are two awards for entry:
- Emerging Art Prize - is open to current students and artists who have graduated within the last two years.
- Main Art Prize - is open to all, including those eligible for the Emerging Art Prize.
Artists may submit their work into any one of the four categories:
- Photographic & Digital Art - including but not limited to: photography, digitally manipulated work, neon work.
- Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture - including but not limited to: stone, glass, metal and wood work; ceramics, textiles.
- Painting, Drawing & Mixed Media - including but not limited to: painting, illustration, calligraphy, printmaking, collage.
- Video, Installation & Performance - including but not limited to: video, installation, performance art.
Works previously exhibited and published elsewhere are accepted.
Collaborative works are accepted.
Works produced within the last three years are preferred, although works made at any time before submission can be entered.
There is no size limit, although the size of the work in relation to the exhibition space will be a consideration in the shortlisting process.
If you are submitting a series, this is considered one work. You can attach images of more than one work within the series.
The Judging Panel enhances its position in the industry, bringing together specialists from leading cultural institutions.
Entry fee is 24 GBP that's approximately 30 USD for one entry. You may submit up to two works in the same category per entry, unless you are submitting in the Video, Installation & Performance category, in which case you are limited to one work per entry.
You may enter as many times as you wish by purchasing additional Entry Fees.
Who can enter?
This competitio is open to entrants of all ages and nationalities.
- Main Art Prize: 5,000 GBP prize money, that's approximately 6,230 USD
- Emerging Art Prize: 1,000 GBP prize money, that's approximately 1,240 USD
Plus, a group exhibition, editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine and publication in the Aesthetica Art Prize accompanying publication and art supplies vouchers.
For all further informations about the Aesthetica Art Prize Competition 2017 visit the following official website: