To be eligible for the Vilcek Prizes for Creative Promise in Fine Arts, applicants must meet all of the criteria listed below:
1. Applicant must have been born outside the United States.
2. Applicant must not be more than 38 years old as of December 31, 2016 (born on or after January 1, 1978).
• be a naturalized citizen of the United States;
• or be a permanent resident (green card holder) of the United States;
• or be a holder of an H1B or O-1 visa and have been living and working in the United States for at least 5 years;
• or have been granted Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
4. Applicant must intend to pursue a professional career in the United States.
5. Applicant must not be enrolled in a school.
6. Applicant must not be a
The Vilcek Foundation will award three prizes of $50,000 each to young artists who demonstrate outstanding early achievement.
Further Informations ⇣
Published by: InfoDesigners