YICCA 2020 International Contest of Contemporary Art now is over!
YICCA 2020 International Contest of Contemporary Art, an international art competition organised by Moho Association has been recently opened for entries with aim to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
The Moho Art Association recently has announced its, YICCA 2020 International Contest of Contemporary Art, art competition, calling for works by artists from any part of the world.
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
• All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances.
• All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
• Pictures can be uploaded with formats: jpg or gif.
• It is required to send a (still) video frame for preview in formats: jpg or gif.
• The video has to be uploaded on vimeo.com.
Jury will select 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition. Winning artworks will be notified on 30 April 2020. Selected artists will be contacted for the preparation and submission of material for the final catalogue as well as for the preparation and submission of the works immediately after the subscriptions deadline.
Final exhibition is planned for June 2020 at CMC – Centro Culturale Milano, Largo Corsia dei Servi, 4, 20122 Milano – Italy.
The entry fee depend on the number of submitted works and starts from 45€ for 1 artworkan discount.
Who can participate? ⇣
YICCA 2020 International Contest of Contemporary Art, art competition is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.