Golden Turtle 2018 - International Art Contest dedicate to Wild now is over!
CALL FOR ENTRIES: The Golden Turtle, wildlife festival and the largest international cultural and ecological event in Russia is hosting its international art contest for 2018 inviting all authors around the world to partecipate with they best works.
The Golden Turtle International Wildlife Festival, the largest international cultural and ecological event in Russia that celebrating the beauty of the wildlife is hosting its international art contest for 2018.
This art contest is the largest project of the Festival and is included in the shortlist of the most prestigious creative competitions of the world.
The Golden Turtle is a Festival the spirit and vision of which are aimed at preserving nature through art. The creative work of its participants lets the audience see the beauty of nature in a new way and take thought of its preservation.
Author (artist) shall mean a person who made a project and presents his/her work to the competition, has full copyrights and powers to decide on all organizational issues related to the participation of the work in the competition.
Work shall mean an artistic canvas created by various techniques of fine art, complying with the competition conditions and owned by the author.
The author shall upload the works subject to the following technical requirements:
• The image format shall be JPEG;
• The dimensions shall be 2,000 pixels horizontally for horizontal works; 2,000 pixels vertically for vertical works; the file size shall be no more than 1 MB.
• The author may submit to the competition no more than 20 works.
• One work may be presented in one nomination only.
In case a work becomes a semi-finalist, the work shall be assigned the semi-finalist status and the author shall be sent an email of the status assignment and a request to submit the large format of the file submitted to the competition, specially prepared for printing.
Requirements for the files to be provided:
• The format is JPEG or TIFF; the resolution is 300 dpi;
• The name of the file containing the image shall match the work name (e.g., “Penguins on ice”, not IMG_1234.jpg).
If it is not possible to prepare a quality image for the exhibition, the work shall not be displayed but shall remain a finalist.
The work originals shall be used by the organizers for various purposes, including, but not limited to:
• Printing of works required for the work of the jury;
• Preparing the final art album (each author whose work(s) is (are) presented in the album is entitled to receive 1 author’s copy of the album);
• Preparing exhibition copies of the artwork;
• Making an archive of the competition finalists, etc.
The author shall be the right holder of the works he/she submits.
The author may be a person or a group of persons (a studio, an art school, etc.).
There will be automatically selected 3 works by the sistem that have received the maximum number of votes from the members of the professional jury in each nomination, and forms a separate list of works that were included in the jury’s TOP-3 lists the most. If these lists coincide with each other, these works subsequently become the winners of the "gold", "silver" and "bronze" awards.
There is no entry fee for this competition!
Who can participate? ⇣
Anyone may submit his/her works to participate in this competition, except for the competition organizers and the professional jury members. Authors from any countries can participate in the contest without restrictions. The official competition languages are Russian and English.
No Entry Fee!There is no entry fee to participate!