ShinHan Postcard Art Contest 2018 now is over!
To celebrate ShinHan’s 50th anniversary, ShinHan Postcard Art Contest 2018, hosted by ShinHan Art Materials has been recently announcd and this year’s will be opened to art loving student artists from all over the world for the first time in its history.
Hosted by ShinHan Art Materials, the ShinHan Postcard Art Contest has been running for 21 years with an unswerving aim to educate and grow young artists in Korea. Since 1997, the competition has attracted more than 315,000 entries to date from all across the nation and became one of the most prestigious contests highly recognized and appreciated by Korean art industry.
To celebrate ShinHan’s 50th anniversary and its increasing global growth and popularity, this year’s this rt contest will be opened to art loving student artists from all over the world for the first time in its history.
ShinHan invites you to be the first international winner of renowned art contest in Korea.
• Fine art paint should be used as the main medium and other media can only be used partially.
• Entrants may be asked to submit their work in digital image format (jpg, png and etc.) in case of loss/damage during the post delivery.
• Postcard size need to be 14.7 cm x 10 cm / 5.78 in x 3.93 in.
• You must send your original artwork by post.
• Entries are limited to 1 per person.
• Entrants are responsible for the originality of their work and must guarantee the authorship.
There is no entry fee to partcipate in this contest.
No Entry FeeThere is no entry fee to participate!
ShinHan Postcard Art Contest is open to art loving student artists from all over the world aged 4-18 years from all over the world.