Brand award organised by Hiii Brand titled Hiiibrand Awards 2016 is an international awards aiming to improve the development of brand design while awarding those who apply themselves to the excellent works around the world.
The competition has two levels, Professional and Student, each is set up with three categories:
- Identity: Logo (new or existing) + Applications.
Identity program elements may vary but can include stationery (letterhead, business cards, enveloped), communication materials (brochures, annual report, etc.), livery, signage, retail environments, uniforms, iconography, websites, etc.
A minimun of three applications must be submitted. No maximum limit.
- Logo: Redesigns or new introductions of a logo. Just logo images can be submitted.
- Package: Redesigns or new introductions of a packaging. A maximum of five package images can be submitted.
(Note: The same project can be submitted for judging in different categories.)
The categories are focused on identity, logo and package design and will encompass work done for corporations; business-to-business or business-to-consumer companies; consumer products or services; sports teams, venues or events; cultural, educational, or governmental institutions; or non-profit, health, or religious organizations; among a number of other industries.
- Professional Level - the candidate works must be that are identity, logo or package designs, being created during from January 2014 to January 2017, but without limitation on quantities. Entries from every country are eligible. The candidates can be an individual, design companies, or institutions which hold some design works. We will not accept any bidding works or the rejection works. Concept work and/or work that was not implemented is not eligible in this level.
- Student Level - the candidate works must be that are identity, logo or package designs, being created during from January 2014 to January 2017, but without limitation on quantities. Entries from every country are eligible. The works must be created by the students or created during their education period, which can be implemented works or draft ones.
Early-Bird deadline: December 31, 2016 (20% off entry fees)
Regular deadline: February 21, 2017.
This competition is open worldwide to enterprises, design institutes, design companies, designers and students in design from all over the world.
The award will be set out of Gold Award, Silver Award, Bronze Award and Merit Award for Professional Level and Student Level. Besides, there are several awards, namely 1 Grand Prix and 6 Jury Awards for Professional Level and Student Level respectively.
Works that win Grand Prix, Jury Awards, Gold, Silver or Bronze Awards will be published by the annual of Hiiibrand Awards. Exclusive interviews will be arranged for winners of Grand Prix, Jury Awards, Gold Awards and Silver Awards.
There will be also series exhibitions of Hiiibrand Awards 2016 in different cities.
Filed under ⇣
Further Informations ⇣
For all further information about you need to consult the official website: http://www.hiiibrand.com/competion.php?act=about&id=30