13th WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award is now open for entries!
13th WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award: The 13th WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award, an international competition for logos and business stationery, has been recently opened for entries, inviting all persons or companies of any nationality, place of birth or residence to participate.
The WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award, international competition, now in its 13th year is calling for entries!
The aim of this competition is to honor the world‘s best work in the area of logo design and business stationery. The competition is aimed at setting up international contacts between graphic designers all over the world.
WOLDA this year there are seven categories:
• Category 1: Logo new
• Category 2: Logo redesign
• Category 3: Animated logo, sound logo
• Category 4: Flexible logo, flexible identity
• Category 5: Corporate identity
• Category 6: Corporate identity with custom typefaces
• Category 7: Logo and packaging
A great logo consists of three core elements:
1) it must have a unique idea which is relevant and original
2) it must clearly communicate the identity of the company or organ
3) it must be designed/crafted perfectly.
When these three elements are combined as simple and flexible as possible you can create a great logo. It almost becomes an art form.
13th WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award - Entry fees
Entry fees vary according to category and submission phase. Those who participate with 6 or more submissions will receive a discount of 20 percent.
Open to all persons or companies of any nationality, place of birth or residence.
An international Jury will decide about awards in gold, silver and bronze. In addition to the main prizes, there are also the “Awards of Excellence” for outstanding individual achievements. These awards – like the main prizes – are on the list of winners. All winners will receive a certificate.