10th WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award now is over!
The WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award, an international competition for logos and business stationery, has been recently opened for entries in its 10th edition, inviting all persons or companies of any nationality, place of birth or residence to participate.
Now in its 10th edition, WOLDA Worldwide Logo Design Award, an international competition for logos and business stationery has been recently opened for entries and like every year aims to honor the world‘s best work in the area of logo design and business stationery.
This competition aims also include the setting-up of workshops, congresses and exhibitions on the theme of graphic design and especially the theme of logo design. And last but not least, the competition is aimed at setting up international contacts between graphic designers all over the world. Publications in books and magazines, on the Web and in the social media sector are aimed at exchanging creative ideas.
There are three categories:
• Logo New
• Logo Redesign
How to Participate in Category Logo New and Category Logo Redesign:
• Please create a horizontal format page for each logo: (Meant is DIN A4 or letter format or something similar horizontal.)
• Save your entry as Pdf file.
• Produce one Pdf file for each logo that you want to enter.
• Produce one Pdf file for each identity.
• You can enter as many logos and identities as you want.
• You can submit work created between January 1, 2016 and August 31, 2018.
It may be helpful for the jury to include an example of an application of the logo. This can be, for example, a letterhead or a business card. Please enclose the example in the same design as the logo, also with address and short description.
How to Participate in category Identity:
• In the category for identity – business stationery – the whole range of equipment can be submitted – but only as Pdf, not with original examples.
• Please create horizontal formatted pages.
• A minimum of 3 and a maximum of 20 pages can be submitted per business stationery. Take care that the examples are interesting and helpful to judge the identity.
• If your entry has more than 20 MB, please use www.wetransfer.com
• Send all your entries to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All categories are open to student submissions.
The announcement of winners will take place on November 30, 2019. The list of winners will be prospectively published on the website www.wolda.org.
• Logo categories: 50 EUR per logo (Early-Bird Deadline September 3, 2019)
• Identities: 160 EUR per identity (Early-Bird Deadline September 3, 2019)
Open to all persons or companies of any nationality, place of birth or residence.