2018 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation now is over!
DuPont has just opened entry for 2018 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation, an international, independently-judged packaging award that honors innovations annualy in packaging design, materials, technology and processes across the entire packaging value chain.
Organised by DuPont and now sponsored by Dow, 2018 DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation has been recently announced for entries.
This is the is the longest running, independently judged packaging award that seeks to recognize innovations in packaging design, materials, technology and processes across the entire packaging value chain.
Inaugurated in 1986, the DuPont Packaging Awards program is recognized globally as the leading packaging awards program.
There is a three categories:
• Technological Advancement;
• Responsible Packaging;
• Enhanced User Experience.
Innovation takes many forms. It can be a container that blends rigid and flexible packaging for a myriad of possibilities or a medical package that plays a vital role in surgery preparation. Or, it may even be a squeezable mascara tube that ends product dispensing frustrations. But one thing is consistent…game-changing innovation takes hard work. Determination. Dedication. And in the packaging industry, it takes a strong passion for science.
Only commercial products, technologies and processes are eligible. Entries must be commercially available in the market. Remember, the entry does not need to contain a DuPont or Dow material or technology.
All entries are reviewed and judged by a prestigious, independent panel of international judges throughout the value chain.
In evaluating entries, judges will consider excellence based on the following criteria:
• New and/or clever use of materials
• New technology integration
• Creative configuration and/or assembly
• Increased production and/or distribution efficiency
• Responsible use of materials
• Clean and efficient energy consumption
• Reduction in product and package waste
• Benefits the greater good
Enhanced User Experience
• Fulfills a user need and/or provides an enhanced experience
• Aids product merchandising and motivates purchase
• Enables greater product accessibility
• Establishes a preferred price/value equation
Winners will be announced 3rd quarter 2018. Regional celebrations will be held after the winners announcements. All winning entries will be recognized as part of the Showcase of Packaging Innovation® at Pack Expo 2018 in Chicago.
There is no entry fees for this competition!
This competition is open to brand owners, retailers, packaging designers, converters and technology providers around the world,
There is no entry fee to participate!