Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2019 now is over!
The ADOBE is now calling for entries for its Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA) 2019, an global digital design award that accepting submissions from any young or emerging creator.
The Adobe Design Achievement Awards is an global digital design award that celebrate creative achievement reflecting the powerful convergence of technology and the creative arts. The Adobe Awards are now open to all aspiring young creators who are over the age of 18.
The competition, which showcases individual and group projects created with industry-leading Adobe creative software, honours the most talented and promising graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, animators, digital filmmakers, developers and computer artists.
There are six categories:
• Photography - Appropriate entries include a single image or series of related images that are photographic in nature. Can include (but not limited to) abstract, landscape, portrait, image editing projects, etc.
• Video - Appropriate entries are cinematic or live action examples that demonstrate the ability to use Adobe tools in the process of post-production video editing. Entries may include any combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, or digital reproductions of images.
• Illustration - Appropriate entries include, but are not limited to, abstract illustrations, editorial illustrations used to convey information or clarify concepts; narrative illustration (including a series of up to 10 illustrations for books).
• Animation - Appropriate entries include, but are not limited to, narrative character-based or dynamic animations with any combination of computer-generated graphics, visual effects, text animations, or digital reproductions of drawn images.
• Print / Graphic - Appropriate entries include a single picture or a series of up to 10 related images. Images must be graphical in nature and can (but are not required to) include illustrative components. Examples or images of 3D products and their packaging – including flat layouts for product boxes, labels, bags, on-shelf merchandising, or wall graphics – are also included.
• Digital Products & Experiences - Appropriate entries are designs meant to be viewed or interacted with via a browser on a computer, on a handheld device, or through a combination of interconnected surfaces and interaction models.
The work must be created primarily (50% or more) with the Adobe tools designated in each category and be accompanied by strong>original digital files in Adobe software if requested.
Use Adobe XD in your entry (in any category!) and you’ll be in the running for extra recognition this year. The Adobe XD team is awarding a special prize to a future design leader and bringing them to Adobe MAX to experience all things XD! To be considered, just...
1. Add XD as a "Tool" on your Behance project
2. Include a link to your XD prototype
You can submit 3 unique entries in each competition category. Each entry you submit must be unique, across categories. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
Submitted projects must have been created not earlier than May 1, 2018.
Entries will be reviewed by a diverse global panel of creative professionals.
Criteria of evaluation:
• Originality - Project originality and creative excellence
• Effectiveness - Effectiveness in meeting a communication objective
• Adobe products - Demonstrated skill in applying Adobe products towards these ends
There is no entry fee to participate!
The Adobe Awards are open to all aspiring young creators who are over the age of 18. Career art and design professionals are NOT eligible to enter the Adobe Awards. If you have professional experience and training in any creative field that puts you at a distinct advantage over students and emerging creators, your entry will be disqualified.
There is no entry fee to participate!