CarpetVista Design Competition 2017 now is over!
CarpetVista is currently accepting entries for 2017 edition of carpet design competition with the aim to design a fresh carpet that will be hand-tufted or hand-woven using the highest quality materials.
The CarpetVista Design Competition provides you the opportunity to design carpets and organiser will then provide the production.
• The carpet should have a modern feeling and the motif should not to be too detailed. The size and shape (round, square, rectangular etc.) may vary depending on the design.
• The same design can be produced in different color-combinations. (If you provide designs in different color combinations we see this as an added advantage).
• The design should suit a carpet that measures up to 2x3 metres.
• You should also suggest a name for your design.
• You are welcome to submit several designs.
The design that you submit must not infringe on anybody’s intellectual property rights and it must not have been used in previous production. Plagiarism is forbidden and plagiarized designs are immediately disqualified.
The carpet will be hand-tufted or hand-woven using the highest quality materials
The competition has two phases. The finalists are picked by an experienced jury that has expertise in textiles, art, design and carpet production. The designs that make it to the final will be displayed on CarpetVista and CarpetVista’s visitors will cast their vote to select the winner.
There is no entry fee for this competition.
This competition is open to designers from all over the world.
There is no entry fee to participate!