Communication Arts 2020 Design and Advertising Competitions now is over!
Communication Arts 2020 Design and Advertising Competitions, the most prestigious competition for creativity in graphic design and advertising, organized by CA Communication Arts has been recently opened for entries, inviting designers all around the world to partecipate.
Communication Arts magazine has started accepting entries for its annual graphic design competition, Communication Arts Design and Advertising Competitions for 2020.
CA Awards are one of the most prestigious competitions for creativity in graphic design and advertising worldwide.
Any design project printed, published or aired for the first time from May 2019 through May 2020 is eligible.
• Packaging: labels, shopping bags, audio/video/software packaging, etc.
• Trademarks: single trademark or logo
• Identity Guides: corporate identity manuals/style guides, brand strategy guides, etc.
• Integrated Branding Programs: comprehensive identity programs. May include trademarks, business papers, websites, etc.
• Business Papers: business papers for a single company
• For Profit Annual Reports: annual report for publicly-traded companies
• Non-Profit Annual Reports: annual report for nonprofit organizations
• Institutional Brochures: institutional/corporate/social responsibility/booklet or brochure
• Product/Service Brochures: product or service booklet or brochure
• Product Catalogs: includes product images, descriptions, specifications, price etc.
• School Catalogs: course catalog for colleges, universities or other educational outlets. Catalogs for art schools offering courses in visual communications belong in Self-Promotion
• Exhibition Catalogs: brochure listing works at an art exhibition or book published to accompany an exhibit.
• Miscellaneous Company Literature: conference literature, announcements, company invitation/greeting card, etc.
• Posters: posters for exhibitions, institutional, theaters, movies, etc.
• Editorial: consumer and trade magazines, newspapers, house organs/newsletters/association publications, etc.
• Books: covers and complete books
• Self-Promotion: promotion for design firms, printers, paper companies, art schools, illustrators and photographers
• Self-Promotion for Design Clubs: promotion/communication for art/design clubs
• Motion Graphics: program titles, event videos, animation, music videos, etc.
• Public Service: work produced for nonprofits, including zoos, museums, orchestras, ballet companies, etc.
• Environmental Graphics: signage, interiors, architectural graphics, exhibits, tradeshow booths, point-of-purchase displays, etc.
• Personal Announcements: personal invitations/greeting cards/birth announcements, etc.
• Calendars: calendars for sale or created for clients. Calendars created for self-promotion belong in Self-Promotion
• Menus: single and series of menus created for establishments serving food
• Miscellaneous: work not covered in previous categories
• Student Work: work created for school assignments
Entries can be submitted in the following formats:
Digital Images must be RGB in JPG or JPEG format with a maximum file size of 2MB.
Video Entries must be in MOV, MP4, MPG or MPEG format, with a maximum file size of 500MB.
PDF Entries must have a maximum file size of 50MB.
Entries must be registered no later than Midnight (Pacific Time Zone), May 1, 2020. Entries registered after that date require a late fee of $10 per entry. No entries will be accepted after May 15, 2020.
The Communication Arts Design & Advertising Competitions 2020, graphic design competition is open to designers all around the world.