Green Concept Award 2022 now is over!
The international Green Concept Award 2022, competition has been recently opened for entries with mission to develop and execute green concepts that shall replace non-sustainable products in the futureis, is open for submissions for students, start-ups and established companies.
The international Green Concept Award 2022 is now open for submissions for students, start-ups and established companies in 12 different categories.
Every year, the Green Future Club awards concepts for sustainable materials, products and services that are not yet on the market with the Green Concept Award.
The award is presented in twelve categories: Architecture & Tiny Houses, Building Components, New Materials, Consumer Goods, Fashion, Handicraft, Interior & Lifestyle, Kids, Kitchen, Mobility, Sport and Workspace are the areas in which products and services can be presented and will be judged.
An award will be given to the entries that make a special contribution to a sustainable lifestyle.
The mission is to develop and execute green concepts that shall replace non-sustainable products in the future.
Outstanding student nominees will be given the opportunity to exhibit free of charge throughout the year on various German and international trade fairs and have one-on-one guidance on how to bring their solutions to the market and get acquainted with green entrepreneurs within our network.
The festive award ceremony and the exhibition with the winning entries will take place in March 2022 on the occasion of the IHM International Crafts Fair and parallel to the Munich Creative Business Week.
The Green Concept Award is aimed at students, start-ups and established companies, honouring concepts of sustainable materials, products and services that are not yet on the market.
1. Receive one of the Green Concept Award Seals (Pre-Selection, Nominee or Winner) with unrestricted advertising rights.
2. Get digital exposure to about 7 million contacts through organiser's website, social media channels and partner sites.
3. Integration in the Green Concept Award website main gallery (1 year) & database (permanent).
4. Eligibility to participate in the online public voting for the Green Concept Audience Award.
5. Concept feature in the annual Green Trend Book.
6. Evaluation and point based feedback by the international jury on design, innovation and sustainability.
7. Integration in expert pool for talks, workshops, spin-off projects and exhibition opportunities in Europe.
➜ Established companies: 200€ + 700€
➜ Start-ups: 100€ + 350€
Participation in the Green Concept Award is free for students and graduate works from 2020!