Green Product Award 2020 now is over!
Submission to the 7th Green Product Award 2020 now is opened for entries, design competition that honor the best innovative and sustainable products and services invites all manufacturers, design studios & agencies to participate.
The 7th Green Product Award hosted by White Lobster agency, has been recently opened for entries seeking for innovative and sustainable products and services for 2020.
Regarding the climate crisis, sustainable solutions for alternative consumption are indispensable. For this reason, the Green Product Award hosts competitions for 6 years in order to present sustainable products from designers and manufacturers to 130000 trade fair visitors.
Since 2013 the Green Product Award has been honoring the best innovative and sustainable products and services once a year and provides a platform for manufacturers, design studios & agencies that are distinguished by their products & services in terms of design, innovation and sustainability and who want to present themselves on the German market. Green products and concepts can be submitted to the international Green Product Award for the sixth time. This year, manufacturers, design studios & agencies are invited to submit their solutions for the new theme ’Future Village’. The award submissions design the sustainable house of the future, where eco-friendly living and working is made tangible.
The awards are given in 13 categories separately for companies and start-ups:
• consumer goods,
• Approach - The originality, reproducibility and credibility are assessed.
• Elaboration - Evaluated are the complexity of the analysis, the quality of the preparation and the way of implementation.
• Impact - Consider the potential for change in environment, behaviour and production conditions.
• Design - about the design as an overall approach considering: aesthetics, user-friendly functionality, economic and ecological constructions, possibly the interaction of product and packaging
• Innovation - whether a problem / need (better) is solved, the scale of what is new and how relevant it is
About the Green Product Award
The international Green Product Award offers a platform for established companies, start-ups and students who are distinguished by their products and services in terms of design, innovation and sustainability and who want to present themselves on the German market. Since 2013, participants from 40 countries have applied for the award. The awards are given in 13 categories separately for companies and start-ups. In addition, the Green Concept Award - in cooperation with the IKEA Foundation - is dedicated to the concepts that lead to a green future.
Entry fee starts from 50 € for a Start-ups and 100 € for a Company during the Early Bird Submission (1.July – 1.September). During this period students can submit for a free.
The 7th Green Product Award is open to all manufacturers, design studios & agencies worldwide.