IIDA 2018 Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards now is over!
The 6th annual Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards, organised by IIDA seeks to recognize and honor the highest level of creativity and design excellence in Interior Design/ Interior Architecture projects.
The International Interior Design Association (IIDA) is now accepting submissions for the 6th annual interior design award titled IIDA Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards 2018.
The Best of Asia Pacific Design Awards seeks to recognize and honor the highest level of creativity and design excellence in interior design/interior architecture projects located in Asia Pacific countries.
There is a different categories:
• Corporate Space Large (1,000 square meters and above)
• Corporate Space Small (under 1,000 square meters)
• Education (elementary/secondary educational facilities, colleges/universities)
• Entertainment (casinos, performing arts centers, sports arenas, theatres)
• Healthcare (hospitals, outpatient clinics, medical facilities)
• Institutional (cultural, government/municipal spaces, libraries, religious spaces)
• Public Spaces & Commercial Lobbies
• Residences Large (95 square meters and above)
• Residences Small (under 95 square meters)
• Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
• Retail (stores, boutiques)
• Sales Centers & Show Flats
• Showrooms & Exhibition Spaces
• Spas, Fitness Centers, & Gymnasiums
• Your design firm’s contact information including name, address, phone number and email
• Your design project’s information including name and location
• 250-word max description of the project challenges, and a 250-word max description of specific solutions to project challenges
• 7-10 color images (JPG or JPEG under 1MB each) of your project - only one exterior image permitted - and a maximum of 3 floor plans
• Payment processed through iida.org
All submissions will be done electronically. No hard copy submissions will be accepted.
Any interior designer, interior architect or architect may submit a design project(s). The design project(s) must be located in Asia Pacific (view eligible countries below), however the design firm may be located anywhere (including the USA).
The design project(s) must have been completed in or after July 2016.
Submitted project(s) must be located in the following countries:
American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, East Timor, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna.
The winning design projects will be chosen by a jury of design professionals. Entry submissions will be judged on the appropriateness of the design solution and the successful integration of the elements of design, as well as excellence in aesthetics, design, creativity, and function.
The cost to enter is $250 USD per entry for IIDA Members, and $350 USD per entry for non-IIDA Members.
Any interior designer, interior architect or architect may participate and submit a design project(s).