IJungle Graphic Design Awards 2018 now is over!
iJungle Graphic Design Awards 2018, a graphic competition recently organised by ijungle to celebrate the world’s graphic design invites all designers, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world to partecipate.
Graphic competition located in Europe, iJungle 2018 Graphic Design Awards that celebrate the world´s graphic design, has been recently opened for entries.
Work must be entered into one of the 11 categories:
• Applied and Print Design - (t-shirts, tote bags, card games, infographics, stamps…)
• Advertising/Promotion - (campaigns, flyers, brochures, calendars…)
• Books - (books, covers & jackets, ebooks)
• Editorial - (printed or digital magazines, newsletter)
• Logo/Identity - (Logo, business cards, letterhead)
• Packaging • Poster
• Websites and Apps/Tablet Design
• Self-Promotion - Unpublished work, personal or experimental work, commissioned but not published work by professionals)
• New Talent (Student) - Open to all illustration students in all countries. Please refer the teacher.
Entries can either be:
• New Talent/Student
• Single Image Entry
• 2 Images Entry
• Multiple Image Entry
Entries first created or published from 2016 through 2017 are eligible. There is a limit of 5 works that each illustrator can submit for all categories.
You can send your digital files saved as JPG, 72 dpi, RGB (not CMYK), 1024 pixels on the longest side, less than 500KB. The awarded entries will be asked later to send a new, higher resolution file, after the Jury decisions.
A jury of some of the world´s best designers and art directors will select the winners. All winning entrants will be exhibit in the iJungle 2017 2018 Graphic Design Annual.
• New Talent/Student ($20 USD and you can send up to five images (5) for entry)
• Single Image Entry ($20 USD for one upload per entry)
• 2 Images Entry ($30 USD for two (2) uploads)
• Multiple Image Entry ($40 USD for up to five (5) related uploads per entry.
This competition is opened to designers, agencies, representatives, students and teachers all over the world.