Kantar Information Is Beautiful Awards 2017 now is over!
The Kantar Information is Beautiful Awards is graphic competition in its 6th year celebrating awesomeness in data-visualization & infographics across the world, has been recently opened for entries for 2018 inviting all professional practitioners, dataviz studios, agencies & media organizations, as well as students to partecipate.
The Kantar Information Is Beautiful Awards were set up in 2012 and now in their 6th year, this graphic competition have a completely revamped list of categories.
The competition categories for 2017 include:
• Arts, Entertainment & Pop Culture – graphics inspired by music, film, theatre, dance, literature or any artistic/cultural/creative pursuit
• Current Affairs & Politics – pieces on current affairs, society, politics, finance or economics
• Corporate / Retail / Brands – anything about or created for brands & companies
• Envronments & Maps – images about the natural or built environment, or any map that doesn’t fit into other categories
• Humanitarian / Global – graphics on human welfare, aid, charity/NGOs, global issues & disasters
• Science & Technology – works exploring technology, science, medicine or health
• Sports & Games – graphics about sports, hobbies, games & leisure activities
• Unusual – Can’t find a category that matches your work? Enter it here.
All submited works need to be created between 31 May 2016 and 8 September 2017.
The Awards are judged not only by a panel of experts but also via a public vote so members of our 300,000 strong community help decide who wins.
Entry fee for this competition are:
• Free — Students / members of the public whose work has not been professionally commissioned or published
• $50 per piece — Solo Practitioners / Small Companies (1-3 team members)
• $100 per piece — Media Outlets / NGOs / Gov’t / Education
• $200 per piece — Agencies / Studios / Brands / Companies (3+ team members)
Professional practitioners, dataviz studios, agencies & media organizations, as well as students are all invited to submit they best works.