Le 5 Stagioni 2018: International Competition now is over!
The new international competition “Le 5 Stagioni” organized BY Agugiaro & Figna Molini SpA in collaborationwith ARD & NT Institute (Polytechnic of Milan and Academy of Fine Arts of Brera), has been recently opend for entries for 2018 inviting all architects, entrepreneurs designers and companies to partecipate.
The “Le 5 Stagioni”, international interior design competition is an initiative open to architects, entrepreneurs, designers, design studios and contract company designers, called to discuss the theme of the creation of spaces dedicate to preparing and consuming pizza.
The competition is organized by Agugiaro & Figna Molini SpA with the "Le 5 Stagioni" pizza flours line in collaboration with the ARD & NT Institute (Milan Polytechnic and Brera Academy of Fine Arts) and will award 3 created interior spaces by individual competitors or groups.
The establishment of this new initiative continues a path begun by Agugiaro & Figna Molini SpA in 2010, aimed at enhancing and rewarding innovation internationally in the design of premises for the production and consumption of pizza, and which now develops by focusing the very current perspective of the relationship between design solutions and new market needs.
The Competition aims to enhance the innovation in the design, construction of spaces with production and consumption of pizza, expressing the potential for renewal and stimulation of evolution with attention to the relationship between the project, the architecture of interiors and new demands of the out-of-home consumer market.
The object of the competition is the innovation in the premises and commercial spaces dedicated to the preparation, sale and consumption of the pizza, in terms of the design, design and furnishing of the new spaces.
To participate in the competition it is necessary to send the following materials:
• From a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 6 tables in A3 format (29.7 x 42 cm) of elaborated graphics (plants, sections, renderings, drawings) mounted on light cardboard
• From 6 to 10 photographs of the premises realized, empty and in activity, printed in A4 (21 x 29.7), mounted on light cardboard
• Two pages in Word, in A4 format, in Italian or English, (maximum 3.500 characters) explaining the design choices and market positioning, with precise indications on the location, target and commercial activity of the local
• A CD, DVD or USB stick with the table files (.pdf or .jpg) above, photographs and report (.doc), with images in a resolution suitable to the printing requirements (300 dpi)
The spaces must have been created, be in operation and inaugurated over the period between 1 September 2016 and 1 October 2018.
The jury will evaluate the entries received according to the following criteria:
• Originality and innovative strength of the room
• Aesthetic and functional values expressed by the local
• Furniture and lighting solutions
• Enhancement, also aesthetic, of food raw materials or of the production process
• Commercial potential and replicability of the format
By December 1, 2018, the 3 selected projects will be communicated directly on the site.
There is no entry fee to partecipate in this competition!
This competition is international and open to all architects, entrepreneurs, designers, design studios and contract company designers.
There is no entry fee to participate!