MonoVisions Photography Awards 2020 now is over!
MonoVisions Photography Awards 2020, photo contest and an international open call for photographers using black and white medium, is calling for entries with the aim to discover the best monochrome photographers from all over the world and deliver the best opportunities to be recognized and rewarded for their work.
MonoVisions Photography Awards 2020, photo contest now is calling for entries! This is an international open call for photographers using black and white medium to express their visual language.
The aim of this photo contest is to discover the best monochrome photographers from all over the world and deliver the best opportunities to be recognized and rewarded for their work.
It is accepted all forms of black and white photography created with traditional or digital methods.
• Fine Art,
• Nature and Wildlife,
• Street Photography,
Your work can be submitted in 2 sections: SINGLE photo or SERIES of photos.
In Single photo section you may submit just 1 image. In Series you can submit 2-8 images, sharing the same idea and concept.
• Only black and white images will be accepted.
• Toned images (like sepia, selenium or gold) will also be accepted. Post processing techniques are allowed.
• Both analogue (scan slides) and digital black and white images will be accepted.
• Color images converted to black and white will be accepted.
• All images must be saved in Jpeg (JPG) format.
• 72 dpi - 1100 pixels on the longest side.
• No signature, no logos, no annoying copyright, nor watermark text should appear on the images.
• Images awarded in other contests will be accepted. Published and unpublished images will be accepted.
You may submit the same entry into many categories.
The winners will be announced on July 26th 2020.
Entry fee cost 30$ for a Series and 25$ for a Single entry. Additional fee is $10 for every category.
MonoVisions Photography Awards, photo contest is open to photographers of all backgrounds and all levels, including professionals and amateurs.