New Chitose Airport International Animation Festival 2016 now is over!
Animation competition New Chitose Airport International Animation Festival has recently been announced for submitions for 2016 with the intended to support the discovery of creative expression as inspiration for future development, and to promote such expression worldwide.
The New Chitose Airport International Animation Festival for 2016 is organised by the New Chitose Airport International Animation Festival Executive Committee and the New Chitose Airport International Animation Festival Office.
The aim of this animation competition is to support the discovery of creative expression as inspiration for future development, and to promote such expression worldwide. The event is also expected to create a new forum for international exchange through the culture of animation with New Chitose Airport as a base.
The festival features the following three competition categories in which you can participate:
• International Competition
• Japan Competition
• Music Animation Competition
- Submissions must be animated films with a run time not exceeding 30 minutes, including end credits. All animation techniques is acceptable.
- Submissions must be works completed in or after 2014.
- The director or the producer of the film or the entrant must hold the right to screen the film submitted, and all rights to screen the work during the festival must have been secured.
- The entrant is strongly recommend to make the submission available for Internet streaming.
However, submissions by post are also accepted if there is a valid reason.
- Films that have previously been submitted to the past editions of the festival will not be accepted.
Multiple submissions from the same entrant are accepted as long as the above conditions are satisfied for each one. Individual films must be entered separately.
There is no entry fee for this animation competition.
This animation competition is open to anyone worldwide.
No Entry Fee!