#RMJMphoto Instagram Competition now is over!
Sponsored by RMJM, #RMJMphoto Instagram Competition has been recently announced this year asking to capture one of their buildings with the perfect photograph with a mission to find the best photograph of an RMJM building.
In 1956, RMJM set out a vision to revolutionize the architecture industry. Over the following 60 years, RMJM has created some of the world’s most iconic architecture. Now, they’re on a mission to find the best photograph of an RMJM buildingto capture one of their buildings with the perfect photograph and enter this competition to win a cash prize and have your work displayed in 27 RMJM studios across the globe.
To participate in this competition, you should have an Instagram account that is open to the public (an account where anyone can see your images). You will not be eligible to participate if your Instagram account posts are set to private. There is no cost to register an Instagram account. During the Competition Period, upload to your Instagram account your Competition entry including the hashtag #RMJMphoto in the caption of your uploaded image.
• Entrants must be following RMJM on Instagram to take part;
• All captions must include the hashtag #RMJMphoto;
• The image must be a single work of original material taken by the submitting entrant and include an RMJM building;
• The image will not have been doctored or edited from elsewhere;
• The entry must be a still image – no videos will be accepted for entry;
• If the image contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the image, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the image.
At the end of the Competition Period, a Jury composed of RMJM employees will judge the entries based on the following criteria:
• aesthetic merit,
• image quality.
After narrowing down selections to a final shortlist of 10 images from the entrants, the shortlisted contestants will be asked to submit their original image by email to an address provided to them. The shortlisted 10 submissions will be judged by RMJM staff before a winner is announced. RMJM Studios will select one Grand Prize Winner. There is no entry fee for this competition.
This competition is open to anyone worldwide. Entrants under 18 years of age require permission of a parent or guardian.
There is no entry fee to participate!