Sock It to Me 2018 Design-A-Sock Contest now is over!
Sock It to Me, a fun, clever, design-focused sock brand, is hosting new edition of its Design-A-Sock Contest for 2018 inviting all fans and artists around the world to enter and design its own socks.
Design-A-Sock Contest 2018, held annually by Sock It to Me, a fun, clever, design-focused sock brand, has been recently opened for entries inviting fans and artists around the world to enter. This is your chance to design your own socks, and maybe win the opportunity to see it produced.
Sock It to Me has been hosting this design contest every single year since the company was founded in 2004. It has been a fundamental and extremely crucial backbone of the company, as the competition has steadily and powerfully contributed to Sock It to Me’s growth year after year.
• Participants of this contest are invited to submit a unique sock design
• You can enter a maximum of 5 original entries per person
• Organizer prefer 6 colors per design, because if a sock with more than 6 colors makes it through the voting process to win, they’ll need to adjust the design for production. All judges will use this preference during the contest because their socks cannot be created with more than 6 colors. Black and white are counted as colors.
• Upload JPG, PNG, PDF formats only
• Please keep file sizes under 10MB.
Approximately 30 semi-finalists will be chosen and offered for public voting between 8th October and 14th October, 2018. Sock It to Me judges will select the final 3 winners from the top 10. Winners will be announced on 15th October, 2018.
All judging will be based on the following guidelines:
• Simplicity of design
• Use of maximum of six colors
• Use of colors that are flat and solids
• Use of imagery, themes, patterns or designs that are different from the current line,
There is no entry fees to participate in this contest!
Any person, anywhere in the world can enter! If you are under 13, a parent or legal guardian must submit your entry. This contest is international and open to all ages!
There is no entry fee to participate!