MUMEDI - To Death With A Smile Poster Contest 2017/2018 now is over!
MUMEDI, the Mexican Museum of Design, represented by the MUMEDI Foundation, call designers, students, teachers, professionals and anyone interested in the subject, to participate in the International Poster Contest To Death with a Smile 2017-2018, to promote the exercise of good design.
The aim of this poster contest is to promote the exercise of good design and to stimulate creativity, so they might see the diversity and language richness in different cultures around the world, giving by every participant their own special style.
The subject is about death, a personal consideration or approach, the meaning in your own culture, how we fear, celebrate or deal with it. It can be reflected in a serious or playful way.
• Technique is freestyle but at the end it should be put into the requested electronic file format.
• Dimensions of your poster need to be 60 cm x 90 cm, vertical.
• Your work you need to send in a digital format JPG with 300 DPI in RGB colours.
• It is necessary to complete the registry sheet for each poster you submit.
• Digital files must be send by WeTransfer.com to email@example.com accompanied with the Registry Sheets A, B1 and B2, this document and a copy of oficial ID, the authorization for reproduction and commercialization, filled and signed.
Each participant may submit up to 3 proposals. You can enter the contest as an individual or a collective with no more than three participants.
A selection of the best 400 or 500 posters will be exhibit at MUMEDI, for a period of 3 to 4 months. And at the biggining of 2018 the exhibit will travel to the museum of Lahti in Finland.
There is no entry fee for this competition.
This contest is open to all designers public in general or people with graphic representation background and anyone interested from from any nationality over 18 years of age.
There is no entry fee to participate!