Typomania 2019 – Typographic Video Contest now is over!
Typomania Moscow International Festival has announced 2019 Video Contest, seeking for fresh new typographical videos from all around the world, containing type as the active component.
Typomania, the Typomania Moscow International Festival has announced its video contest for 2019, seeking for fresh new typographical videos from all around the world, containing type as the active component.
Typomania International Festival is a cultural and educational project dedicated to the type, typography, calligraphy, lettering, motion-design and interactive design. Held in Moscow since 2012, the festival aims to collect and connect as many type fans as possible to promote typography culture and to support the most daring experiments and projects. The competition of typographical videos is one of the key events of the Typomania Festival.
Typomania’s 2019 theme is “Before and after” and is all about the history of the type and its future.
• Videos containing type as the active component, created during 2016–2018, can participate in the contest.
• Every contestant can send an unlimited number of entries.
• The chronometry of the uploaded file should not exeed 3 minutes. Chronometry of group projects is negotiated separately.
• The image size should not be less than 720x480 pixels. File size should not exeed 300Mb. Allowed formats are wmv, avi, mov, mp4, flv.
• Individual authors, as well as creative groups, may take part in the event.
The submition of the videos begins on the 1st of March, 2018 and ends on the 1st of May, 2018.
Best videos will be chosen by an international jury. Selected videos will become part of the program of the Moscow International Typomania Festival 2019, scheduled for 25th May — 2nd June.
The announcement of the results and the award ceremony will take place during the closing ceremony of Typomania festival on 2nd June 2019 in the Museum of Moscow at Zubovsky boulevard, 2 in Moscow, Russia.
There is no entry fee for to participate!
Typomania 2019 is open to all designers, motion designers, cartoonists, students and professionals.
There is no entry fee to participate!