Applied Arts 2021 Design Awards now is over!
Applied Arts 2021 Design Awards, the largest and most respected show of its kind in Canada, has been recently opened for entries, open worldwide to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts.
Applied Arts Magazine recently has announced the call for entry for Applied Arts 2021 Design Awards, the largest and most respected show of its kind in Canada, that celebrates the very best work produced throughout North America and abroad.
The contest is open to all forms of commissioned published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts created between March 2020 and March 2021 (but not entries that have been submitted into last year’s competition).
• Packaging Design
• Promotional Design
• Editorial Design
• Typography Design
• Typeface Design
• Craft Design
• Digital Design
• Motion Design
• Young Blood, Community and COVID-19 Response
• Single: One piece | Series: Up to 3 pieces from the same project, unless indicated otherwise
• Complete Single: Up to 9 images from 1 book/publication, etc., preferably in 1 multi-page PDF.
• Complete Series: Up to 3 books/publications, etc.
• Campaign: Up to 9 pieces from an entire campaign.
Entries must be submitted in digital, hi-res format only.
Applied Arts contests are judged by panels of highly regarded industry professionals and experts in a rigorous process. Every entry is scored independently on creative merit, technical excellence and suitability for end use.
Who can participate? ⇣
Open internationally to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts created between March 2020 and March 2021. Only digital entries are accepted for this competition.
• Their work published in print in the Summer 2021 issue
• A complimentary copy of the Summer 2021 issue
• Their work published online in the Winners’ Gallery
• A personalized, awards certificate for every winning entry signed by the founder of Applied Arts
Entry fees start at $50 CAD and very depends of the submission category.