Applied Arts 2021 Illustration Awards is an annual illustration competition recently opened for entries.
Launched in 1992, the Applied Arts Awards have become an international recognition of creative excellence, and we are Canada’s only competitions that recognize the work of both professionals and students across the visual communications spectrum, from image-makers to advertising, marketing and graphic designers.
Open internationally to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished and personal work from professionals and enthusiasts created between January 2020 and February 2021 (but not entries that have been submitted into last year's competition). Only digital entries are accepted for this competition.
You can submit your work as a one piece or series. A single means one piece, and series means you are submitting more than one piece of the same project to maximum of 3.
• Young Blood, Community and COVID-19 Response
• Creative merit
• Technical excellence
• Suitability for end use in the category into which it is entered
All entrants will be notified by late-March 2021 via email.
Entry fees start at $40 CAD and very depends of the submission category.
Who can participate? ⇣
This competition is open worldwide to all professionals and enthusiasts alike.
• Their work published in print in the Summer 2021 issue
• A complimentary copy of the Summer 2021 issue
• Their work published online in the Winners’ Gallery
• A personalized, awards certificate for every winning entry signed by the founder of Applied Arts
Visit Official Website