Green Product Award 2022 now is over!
Green Product Award 2022: The international Green Product Award 2022 has been recently opened for entries, aimed at products & services on the market from start-ups and established companies who wish to highlight their sustainable achievements.
The international Green Product Award 2022, the award for your sustainable solutions is now open for submissions for established companies and start-ups in 12 different categories until November 1, 2021.
Since 2013, the Green Product Award has been honouring products and services already launched on the market that stand out in the areas of sustainability, innovation and design - the award is aimed at 'sustainable market changers' from start-ups to established companies.
The awards offers a common platform for established companies and start-ups to introduce themselves to a professional network and to the public in Germany. Active matchmaking takes place among the participants and with the partners in order to initiate joint projects and cooperations, to create jobs and to promote the exchange of knowledge and the use of new methods.
The award is presented in twelve categories: Architecture & Tiny Houses, Building Components, New Materials, Consumer Goods, Fashion, Handicraft, Interior & Lifestyle, Kids, Kitchen, Mobility, Sport and Workspace are the areas in which products and services can be presented and will be judged. An award will be given to the entries that make a special contribution to a sustainable lifestyle.
The festive award ceremony and the exhibition with the winning entries will take place in March 2022 on the occasion of the IHM International Crafts Fair and parallel to the Munich Creative Business Week.
1.Approach: The originality, reproducibility and credibility are assessed.
2.Elaboration: Evaluated are the complexity of the analysis, the quality of the preparation and the way of implementation.
3.Impact: Consider the potential for environmental or social change.
1.Design: This is about the design as an overall approach with the following criteria: aesthetics, user-friendly functionality, economic and ecological constructions, possibly the interaction of product and packaging.
2.Innovation: To assess the innovation, it is examined whether a problem / need (better) is solved, the scale of what is new and how relevant it is.
3.Sustainability: Assessment takes place along all phases of the life cycle (concept / pre-production, production, distribution, use, reuse).
The Green Product Award is aimed at start-ups and established companies, honouring concepts of sustainable materials, products and services that are already launched on the market.
1. Receive one of the Green Product Award Seals (Pre-Selection, Nominee or Winner) with unrestricted advertising rights.
2. Get digital exposure to about 7 million contacts through our website, social media channels and partner sites.
3. Integration in the Green Product Award website main gallery (1 year) & database (permanent).
4. Eligibility to participate in the online public voting for the Green Product Audience Award.
5. Product feature in the annual Green Trend Book and new E-book publication.
6. Evaluation and point based feedback by the international jury on design, innovation and sustainability.
7. Integration in expert pool for talks, workshops, spin-off projects and exhibition opportunities in Europe.