New edition of annual Creative Conscience Awards has been recently announced by Creative Conscience, an platform for innovative ideas that encompass world changing creativity. Creative Conscience’s aim is to inspire designers to apply their talents to socially valuable projects, promoting sustainability, freedom, social health and well-being.
This creative awards were founded to encourage human-centered and sustainable creativity that makes a positive difference to the world around us.
You are required to submit your work under one of the following discipline areas:
• Graphic Design & Service Design
• Illustration & Animation
• Product & Structural Design
• Architecture, Engineering & Interior Design
• Fashion & Textiles
• Film & Photography
You can choose your own issue to tackle or follow one of their exciting briefs:
• Open brief – subject matter left to your own preference;
• Mental Health – How can you use your creative skills to aid those with mental health issues?
• Equality – Can you think of a way to change current behaviours and inspire people to understand the value brought by treating everyone equally?
• Refugee Crisis – How can we creatively support the empowerment of refugees in host countries, and improve their access to opportunities?
• Extreme weather – How can you use your creative talents to help prevent, prepare or protect people from having to survive in the heart of these conditions?
Entry is open to applicants working alone or in groups of up to 3 people. Creative work submitted has to have been created in the past 12 months from the start date of the competition.
Each entry will be judged by a panel of leading and influential creatives each of whom has unsurpassed experience in their respective fields.
Entry fee is £10 for each entry.
Who can participate? ⇣
The competition is open to all students of creativity across the globe (or those that have graduated in the past 24 months), whose conscience has encouraged them to build a passion for a certain cause and presents a fantastic opportunity for them to utilise their creative talent to make a positive change in the world.