| by InfoDesigners | submitted by Irena Sibila
Creative Conscience Awards 2017 - International Creative award
This competition has expired on
The call for applications is now open!
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: The Creative Conscience Awards 2017, an Creative Award and platform for innovative ideas that encompass world changing creativity with aim to inspire designers to apply their talents to socially valuable projects, promoting sustainability, freedom, social health and well-being, has been recently opened for entries inviting all students to partecipate.
It's been recently opened the call for entries for a new Creative Award for 2017 titled Creative Conscience Awards (CCA), an platform for innovative ideas that encompass world changing creativity with aim to inspire designers to apply their talents to socially valuable projects, promoting sustainability, freedom, social health and well-being.
Creative Conscience is a global movement that aims to improve the communities we live and work in, helping to transform the wider world. We promote socially valuable, human centred design that enables and inspires people to change their lives and the lives of those around them for the better.
Creative Conscience's aim is to inspire designers to apply their talents to socially valuable projects, promoting sustainability, freedom, social health and well-being. This awards are the perfect opportunity to push your curiosity and create the change you want to see in the world.
You are required to submit your work under one of the following discipline areas:
• Graphic Design & Service Design
• Illustration & Animation
• Product & Structural Design
• Architecture, Engineering & Interior Design
• Fashion & Textiles
• Film & Photography
You can choose your own issue to tackle or follow one of their exciting briefs:
• Open brief – subject matter left to your own preference;
• Mental Health – How can you use your creative skills to aid those with mental health issues?
• Equality – Can you think of a way to change current behaviours and inspire people to understand the value brought by treating everyone equally?
• Refugee Crisis – How can we creatively support the empowerment of refugees in host countries, and improve their access to opportunities?
• Extreme weather – How can you use your creative talents to help prevent, prepare or protect people from having to survive in the heart of these conditions?
Entry is open to applicants working alone or in groups of up to 3 people. Creative work submitted has to have been created in the past 12 months from the start date of the competition.
Each entry will be judged by a panel of leading and influential creatives each of whom has unsurpassed experience in their respective fields.
Entry fee is £10 for each entry.
Who can enter?
The competition is open to all students of creativity across the globe (or those that have graduated in the past 24 months), whose conscience has encouraged them to build a passion for a certain cause and presents a fantastic opportunity for them to utilise their creative talent to make a positive change in the world.
The winners of the Creative Conscience Awards will be invited to a networking Awards Ceremony in London, providing a gateway into the professional world through mentorship or internships (through the CCA network) and profile building PR activities.
For all further informations about the Creative Conscience Awards 2017 visit the following official website: