| by InfoDesigners
The winners have been announced on
Design award titled European Design Awards 2018
is calling for entries. Below you can find all details about this competition:
Organizer: Ed Awards
Link: Official Website
European design awards, the most prestigious and comprehensive design award that every year celebrate excellence in the different fields, recently has been opened for entries for 2018, with the aim to recognise and promote your work.
The ED-Awards (European Design Awards) are the most prestigious and comprehensive awards organisation to recognise and promote your work.
The European Design Awards Festival and Awards Ceremony is held every yaer in a different city. It is recognized as one of the most important events in the communication design calendar, creating an ideal opportunity for the most creative people.
Each year the European Design Awards celebrate excellence in the fields of print, web and exhibition design, illustration, packaging, mobile apps and motion graphics. With 40 available categories.
The ED-Awards are unique in their field in the sense that their jury is made up by editors of the most important print and digital design publications. The ED-Awards aim is to always keep moving forward and evolving as an organisation and a service to communication designers throughout the European continent.
Your work will be judged by criteria:
• Design quality: Design excellence including use of images, typography etc.
• Creativity: Originality and artistic quality.
• Relevance: Extent the design serves the specific purpose it was designed for.
All submitted work must have been published in 2017.
The entry fee per submission is 140 Euro. There is also a volume discount for 5 or more submissions (112 Euro/submission). The entry fee for the Student Project Category is 40 euros.
All designers living or working within Europe may participate. Designers in Europe may submit work done for clients outside Europe.
• Gold winners receive a trophy during the Award Ceremony. In rare cases, the maximum of two Gold Awards may be given in one category.
• Silver winners receive a diploma during the Award Ceremony. A maximum of five Silver Awards are given per category.
• Bronze winners receive a diploma by post or in the ED-Conference reception. A maximum of five Bronze Awards are given per category.
All award winners (Gold, Silver and Bronze) will be published in the ED-Awards catalogue and on the ED-Awards website. This year's Awards Ceremony and a number of parallel events (in collaboration with designaustria) will take place in Oslo, May 2018.
For all further informations about the competition European Design Awards 2018 or to submit your works visit the following official website:SUBMIT NOW!