ADC 99th Annual Awards now is over!
ADC 99th Annual Awards: The ADC 99th Annual Awards, now is accepting entries and like every year celebrate the very best in advertising, design, illustration, photography, packaging, motion and digital media, all with a focus on craftsmanship and innovation.
The ADC Annual Awards, celebrating 99 years of excellence in design and craft, is now open for entries! This iconic award show honors the best creative talent and groundbreaking work across many different creative disciplines, from graphic design to illustration, from publishing to packaging, from advertising to photography and all points in between.
There is a total of 16 categories:
• Brand / Communication Design
• Design for Good
• Experiential Design
• Fashion Design
• Motion / Film Craft
• Packaging Design
• Product Design
• Publication Design
• Spatial Design
All entries must have been printed, published, aired or broadcast live online for the first time between 1st January 2019 and 28th February 2020.
• Physical 2D and 3D entries for Advertising, Brand / Communication Design, Fashion Design, Packaging Design, Product Design and Publication Design require reference images which must be uploaded digitally, and corresponding physical print elements must also be supplied to the ADC Annual Awards.
• If you are entering one of the Digital categories and you are submitting a URL, this URL should not simply be a link to Youtube or Vimeo. The URL field is meant for landing pages, websites, sizzle reels, etc.
• DIGITAL IMAGES - image need to be saved in JPEG format, the longest side of each image should be at least 2400 pixels long, the longest side of each image must be a maximum of 4800 pixels long, max file size need to be 5 MB, RGB.
• VIDEO FILES - Video submissions will only be accepted through online upload. DVDs will not be accepted. Resolution of 1920 x 1080 is preferred and recommended (minimum resolution can be 1280 x 720). All videos must be submitted in 16x9 format, 4x3 videos should be submitted with black pillars in .mov or .mp4 format, H.264 compression with a maximum bit rate of 8196 kbps, audio compression must be AAC, file size need to be no larger than 200 MB.
• AUDIO FILES - audio submissions will only be accepted through online upload in format MP3, no larger than 200 MB.
• For entries not in English, provide an English translation. For video entries not in English, provide English subtitles in the video.
Outstanding entrants are selected by highly respected juries, and honored with coveted Gold, Silver and Bronze Cubes, presented at the Annual Awards Gala in New York in May, 2020 during Creative Week. Beyond these Cubes, however, ADC Annual Awards winners join a rich legacy of past honorees that include some of the most influential artists of the past century.
Entry fees start from $100 and vary depending of the competition category. Entries submitted after 31st January 2020 are considered as late and require additional fees.
Entries must be submitted by industry professionals only.